"Healthy Joints" Program
Traditional turpentine baths + MOVEMENT and GALIPOT turpentine balms = Complex program
Turpentine baths contribute to the recovery of blood flow, and turpentine balms direct their effect to the problem areas.
1. Common baths - you have to alternate white baths with yellow ones. The course - 30-40 baths (one bath every 2 days).
In most cases, the basic principle is observed: alternate white baths with yellow ones.
White baths open the capillaries, yellow ones - clean them from waste. The exception - high or low blood pressure.
• High blood pressure – you alternate a yellow bath with a mixedone
• Low blood pressure - you alternate white bath with a mixedone
• Normal blood pressure - you alternate a white bath with a yellow one
* Mixed baths are the mixing of two liquids in proportion 1: 1 (starting with 5 ml of white + 5 ml of yellow) in one bath. Thus, mixed baths do not increase and do not reduce blood pressure, so they can be used by patients with both high and low blood pressure.
2. In the following 2 months, you have to stay on a support dosage (1-2 baths per week). Repeat a course 2-3 times a year with an interval of 2 months (with a support dosage).
3. Only local applicationof Galipot and Movement Skipofits is possible too. These solutions must be rubbed into the skin in the area of muscles, joints, tendons, spine.
Galipot balm - 15 minutes before taking a bath or shower.
Movement balm –you are to rub the joints with the balm and wrap them with a woolen cloth before bedtime - this can raise the temperature of the problem area, which will lead to the opening of the pores of the skin and active substances can penetrate much deeper.
If your health is badly neglected, moderation and gradualness should become your motto. You should not bring yourself to the state of obvious discomfort.
• Day 1 - yellow bath (10 ml), you are to rub the problem places with Galipot balm 15 minutes before taking a bath. Local rubbing with Movement balm before going to bed.
• Day 2 –break. Local rubbing with Movement balm before going to bed.
• Day 3 –white bath (10 ml). Rub the problem places with Galipot balm 15 minutes before taking a bath. Local rubbing with the balm Movement before going to bed.
• Day 4 – break. Local rubbing with Movement balm before going to bed.
• Day 5 - yellow bath (15 ml), rub the problem places with Galipot balm 15 minutes before taking a bath. Local rubbing with Movement balmbefore going to bed
• Day 6 –break. Localrubbing withMovement balmbefore going to bed, etc.